Our chefs and dietitians have tailored a menu for the Indian Creek community that proudly upholds SAGE’s culinary standards. We:
- Cook from scratch, using local and campus-grown ingredients where possible
- Use fresh fruits and vegetables
- Offer fresh salads and house-made dressings
- Offer a variety of whole grain breads, bagels, and rolls
- House-roast deli meats
- Cook with trans fat-free oils and MSG-free seasonings
- Serve antibiotic- and hormone-free milk
- Source antibiotic-free chicken
- Use cage-free, Certified Humane® eggs
- Offer substantial vegetarian and vegan options.
SAGE is committed to providing a healthy lunch for every Indian Creek student. Families may visit the SAGE website
to learn more about nutrition/allergen information.