It is important that we educate all students of the important role they have in keeping the Indian Creek School community safe. The following statements will be shared with students through their classroom teachers, counselors, and advisors. Parents are invited to review this pledge with your child(ren) to engage them in actions they can take to help us all stay healthy and safe.
To keep Indian Creek School students and staff healthy so that we can learn and work, I pledge to:
- Tell my parent or teacher if I am not feeling well
- Stay six feet apart from others, maintaining physical distancing rules
- Wash my hands thoroughly and use hand sanitizer often
- Wear a mask at all times while at school unless my teacher says I can take it off.
- Listen to my parents, teachers, and other adults at school as I know they want to keep everyone safe