- About Us
- Head of School Greeting
- Philosophy & Mission
- School Profile
- Indian Creek History
- Our Campuses
- Board of Trustees
- Staff Directory
- Maps & Directions
- Facility Rentals
- Neuroscience in Action
- The Yes Book
- We’ve Done our Homework
- Strategic Plan
- Admission Process
- Visit the Creek!
- Application Forms
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Request Information
- The Yes Book
- We've Done our Homework
- Academic Philosophy
- Technology Initiative
- Lower School
- Thoughts From the Lower School Head
- Early Childhood Curriculum
- Grades 1-5 Curriculum
- Lower School Faculty
- Lower School News
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Counseling
- Blended Learning at Indian Creek (BLinc)
- Student Life
- Daily Schedule
- Clubs and Organizations
- Community Service
- After School Activities
- School Trips
- Extended Day
- Summer Program
- Eagle Camps (Pre-K3 - Grade 1)
- Summer BLinc Enrichment Courses (Pre-K3 - Grade 1)
- Summer BLinc Enrichment Courses: (Grades 2-8)
- Summer BLinc Enrichment Courses: (Grades 9-12)
- ICS Specialty Camps: (Kindergarten - Grade 3)
- ICS Specialty Camps: (Grades 4-6)
- Counselor in Training Program: (Grades 8-10)
- Performing Arts Camps: (Grades 1-9)
- Vendor Specialty Camps: (Kindergarten - Grade 6)
- ICS in Pictures
- Creek Community
- Supporting ICS
Lower School Athletics
The Athletic Department will offer a number of sports clinics/intramurals to girls and boys in grades 1-5. These opportunities will be run during Lower School Club sessions as well as afterschool. The purpose of the program is to introduce our lower school students to sports and lifetime activities. This opportunity will provide them a chance to try the sport without the undue stress and commitment associated with organized sports. Each session will include skills practice, lead-up and small-sided games with an emphasis on teamwork and sportsmanship.
What are the Objectives and Goals of the Program(s)?
• Provide an opportunity to participate in sport and recreational activities.
• Provide activities in a safe and professionally supervised environment.
• Nurture a healthy spirit of competition, sportsmanship and teamwork.
• Develop a sense of community within the school.
• Enhance social interaction.
• Expose students to activities that will contribute to an active lifestyle and enhance physical fitness.
There will be a $15/child fee per session. USTA Tennis, Kimnastics, Yoga, and Girls on the Run require a separate registration fee. The clinics will be supervised by our middle school coaches, teachers, and middle school student-athletes. Our middle school students will referee soccer and basketball sessions.
Kimnastics: PK-5th Grade: Wednesdays March 29, April 5, 19,26, May 10,17,24,31- Canceled.
Kickball: 1st-5th Grade: Mondays March 20,27, April 3,17,24, May 1,8, 15 Click Here to Sign Up!
Yoga: 1st-5th: Mondays March 6,13,20,27 April 3,17, 24, May 1,8, 15 Click Here to Sign Up!
Girls on the Run (3rd-5th)- Tues/Thursdays Starting February 14th, 2017 Register your girl HERE
Tennis 1st-5th- Fridays 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26: Click here if interested
I9 Sports will also offer Flag Football and Soccer Clinics- Sign Up Here!
For additional information, please contact Keith Asbury at 410-923-3660 (x1127) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What time are clinics? 3:15-4:30
Where do I pick up my child? On the fields, in the gym, in the gym lobby, afercare
Are there any fees? You will be charged $15/child per session. USTA tennis, Kimnastics, and Girls on the Run have a separate registration fee.
Does my child need their own equipment? We provide as much equipment as possible since students may be trying the sport for the first time. However soccer will need shin guards.
Our new after school enrichment courses will run from 3:10-4:30, one day a week, on the dates listed below. Each program will begin with a snack brought from home and then at 3:30 the course will actively begin. Students who typically go to after care may also join in these experiences and will only be charged $5 for aftercare on days when they go to the course. Please email the teacher for more information about specific courses.