- About Us
- Head of School Greeting
- Philosophy & Mission
- School Profile
- Indian Creek History
- Our Campuses
- Board of Trustees
- Staff Directory
- Maps & Directions
- Facility Rentals
- Neuroscience in Action
- The Yes Book
- We’ve Done our Homework
- Strategic Plan
- Admission Process
- Visit the Creek!
- Application Forms
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Request Information
- The Yes Book
- We've Done our Homework
- Academic Philosophy
- Technology Initiative
- Lower School
- Thoughts From the Lower School Head
- Early Childhood Curriculum
- Grades 1-5 Curriculum
- Lower School Faculty
- Lower School News
- Middle School
- Upper School
- College Counseling
- Blended Learning at Indian Creek (BLinc)
- Student Life
- Daily Schedule
- Clubs and Organizations
- Community Service
- After School Activities
- School Trips
- Extended Day
- Summer Program
- Eagle Camps (Pre-K3 - Grade 1)
- Summer BLinc Enrichment Courses (Pre-K3 - Grade 1)
- Summer BLinc Enrichment Courses: (Grades 2-8)
- Summer BLinc Enrichment Courses: (Grades 9-12)
- ICS Specialty Camps: (Kindergarten - Grade 3)
- ICS Specialty Camps: (Grades 4-6)
- Counselor in Training Program: (Grades 8-10)
- Performing Arts Camps: (Grades 1-9)
- Vendor Specialty Camps: (Kindergarten - Grade 6)
- ICS in Pictures
- Creek Community
- Supporting ICS
All applicants must*:
- Submit a completed Admission Application, along with a $50 application fee.
- Participate in an Admission Testing Session, which requires a $50 testing fee. During Lower School screening, students in Grades 2-5 are given computer-based Reading and Math diagnostics tests, and are asked to respond to a short-answer essay question. These tests are given to our current students each year as well, and the results are used to assess how an applicant will fit into our current student population, and help us determine class placement.
For 2016-17: By appointment as space remains.
For 2017-18: For students applying to First Grade, admission testing is Saturday, February 11, 2016 from 10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
For students applying, for Grades 2-5, admission testing is Saturday, January 28, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
3. Submit our confidential Teacher Recommendation Form to a current teacher.
For students entering First Grade: Teacher Recommendation Form
For students entering grades 2-5: Teacher Recommendation Form
4. Submit a Transcript Request Form to your current school.
*Other steps, such as classroom observations or additional evaluations, may be required at the request of the admission committee.
A student may tour Indian Creek’s Lower School at any time during the admission process. Students are invited to shadow in Lower School after they have been offered placement.